Our NEXT Life Group Sunday will be on Sunday 20 October, 2019
About Life Groups
Life Groups are King’s Baptist Church’s unique practice of organizing ourselves into small groups, recognizing people who already are, as well as those who will become contributors to the King’s Community want to, and need to belong to others as part of embodying our values as a LIFE, GIVING, FAMILY; we want to know some others, as well as be known by others who are following Jesus; we want more from our walk with Jesus than just “coming to church.” We want connection, to be true disciples.
“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”
- Meet Bi-monthly on Life Group Sunday (our regular service at 10am is cancelled for us to meet in our life groups). They also can meet more often depending on the group.
- Are well led by our life group leaders who pastorally care for their group and have regular training
- Will endeavour to build on the natural relationships we have in our stage of life.
- Open to all who have any connection to the Kings Community. In fact all attend Kings Baptist Church will have a life group to belong to.
- Is the way we help new comers connect to Kings Baptist Church
It will look different from group to group but will hold to our vision of Life Giving Family
So you will experience:
Enjoying ourselves together
Conversation centred around what following Jesus looks like in your life
Praying for one another
Looking to serve
Time for fellowship
Listening to one another
Life groups are vital for us living out our faith because we recognize that the path of both evangelism and discipleship is not one that we walk best alone, but are indeed better off together in smaller groups.
Life Group Dates 2019